COMPANY: AGRILECTRIC RESEARCH CO.
JOB TITLE: SUPERVISOR, ASH PROCESSING
SUPERVISOR: PLANT MANAGER, AGRILECTRIC POWER, INC.
Supervise the preparation, blending, manufacturing and packaging of rice hull ash products including the filtration and filter aids, steel and other markets as required. Insure that all materials, raw ingredients and processing are provided to deliver the products to the customer on schedule while providing a safe and environmentally friendly facility for employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise and direct employees in the receipt of raw ash, preparation, blending, and other required treatment including packaging and storage of ash products
- Coordinate ash deliveries from the power plant to the packaging facility
- Insure proper supplies including raw materials and packaging materials are available as required
- Provide Quality Control/Quality Assurance for all products.
- Maintain the warehouse and storage of all materials and products
- Operate and maintain the facility in a safe manner.
- Insure compliance of all environmental concerns.
- Coordinate packaging and manufacturing with the sales force to insure timely delivery of products.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Five years experience in an industrial or plant environment
This job may or may not be an active job posting. Please fill out an employment application and we will be in touch with you.