COMPANY: AGRILECTRIC POWER, INC.
JOB TITLE: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
SUPERVISOR: PLANT MANAGER
The Operations Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to provide a safe working environment for all plant personnel. This position supervises the operations and maintenance departments. He /she will be required to make professional decisions and willing to accept the accountability on those decisions. Listed below are job tasks and brief descriptions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to the Plant Manager
- Oversees and supervises the operations and maintenance departments
- Assumes total responsibility of the facility in the absence of the Plant Manger
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of the hazards that employees are susceptible to within the plant
- Identifies and proactively addresses any impact to safety, environmental and production
- Assist the Plant Manager in the day to day operation and planning of the facility to maintain maximum production in a safe and cost effective manner
- Monitors and controls purchasing within the limits of the facility’s budget
- Responsible for training oversight
- Insure the release or spills of emissions will be contained in a prompt manner.
- Assist in the coordination of new projects
- Responsible for the housekeeping and hazard removal from the facility.
- Five years of experience in an operating facility
- Some college, technical training or military experience
This job may or may not be an active job posting. Please fill out an employment application and we will be in touch with you.