JOB TITLE: MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
SUPERVISOR: OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
The Maintenance Coordinator provides continuous support for maintenance group, projects and plant operations. This position is also responsible for directing the maintenance department work activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining spare parts inventory.
- Responsible for purchasing activities and record.
- Accountable or implementing and maintaining maintenance procedures and field applications.
- Responsible for developing work plans and implementation with high efficiency standards
- Accountable for overseeing technical competence of maintenance employee’s actions and insuring the work performance is in accordance to manufacturer recommendation.
- Coordinates outage scheduling, materials procurement and equipment availability
- Initiates failure analysis on reoccurring maintenance issues
- Schedules and supervises contractor’s work practice at the facility
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Coordinates planning and scheduling with operations
- Responsible for maintenance records
- Accountable for housekeeping of the maintenance group.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the plant equipment status and all changes in operating conditions
- Microsoft Project
- Root Cause failure analysis and reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of machinist tools
- Align pumps and motors with instruments
- Detailed pump knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent. Mechanical degree a plus
- 5 years maintenance background and understanding of mechanical, basic electrical and instrumentation equipment
- Able to perform maintenance and operation job task
This job may or may not be an active job posting. Please fill out an employment application and we will be in touch with you.