COMPANY: AGRILECTRIC RESEARCH COMPANY
JOB TITLE: GLOBAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
The Global Marketing Director is responsible for the overall management of the Worldwide Rice Hull Ash marketing efforts to obtain maximum profitability through Best Management Marketing Skills. Employee must have technical knowledge of filtration, filter aids, chemistry and laboratory background, and excellent communication skills. Major markets will include but not limited to chemical, food, wastewater treatment, water treatment, steel manufacturing and absorbent industries. Technical selling will include nationwide and global presentations, quotations, customer support, and field lab testing/process engineering.
The Director will develop and implement the marketing strategies and programs that further develop the Company’s business with key global and regional accounts.
DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Manage existing distributor network.
- Support existing accounts and create new sales opportunities.
- Identify marketing information needs and oversee analysis of that data to provide insights into growth opportunities.
- Ensure marketing best practices (including trend analysis, consumer insights and capabilities presentations) are leveraged globally.
- Support Management and R&D in identifying new business opportunities and developing customer presentations to capture that business.
- Provide product information guidance to consumer’s needs.
- Strive to balance cost with potential/actual sales return on a customer-by-customer basis.
- Provide sales support in terms of consumer expertise, concept development and testing, and product presentations.
- Assist in laboratory applications.
- Travel required.
- Degree Level Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Major Preferred: Chemical, MBA in marketing
- 5 + years related marketing, product development or laboratory experience in Filtration industry.
- Computer skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Demonstrated creativity (position is responsible for concept development)
- Web marketing experience, a plus.
This job may or may not be an active job posting. Please fill out an employment application and we will be in touch with you.