COMPANY: AGRILECTRIC RESEARCH COMPANY
JOB TITLE: CLERK, ASH PROCESSING
SUPERVISOR: SUPERVISOR, ASH PROCESSING
Provide clerical and administrative support for Supervisor, Ash Processing and Processing Facility Staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive Ash Product Orders and enter into Sales System
- Conform to Agrilectric Research ISO 9001:2000 Quality system
- Input data into Great Plains software for materials and inventory, packaging production, receipt of materials and invoicing of goods sold.
- Good communication skills with customers, peers and trucking suppliers
- Team Player
- Good organizational skills
- Enter/coordinate Orders into Manufacturing Schedule with the Supervisor
- Prepare required documentation for order shipments
- Prepare receiving reports of manufacturing materials
- Maintain open purchase orders
- Process incoming invoices.
- Communicate inquiries, comments, questions and other issues to Supervisor
- Prepare ash product and supplies inventory reports as required
- Prepare other reports on as required basis
- House keeping in office work area
- Two years experience in a business office environment.
- Familiar with computer and common office software
- High school or equivalent education
- Or warehousing and distribution
- Or ordering and dispatching
This job may or may not be an active job posting. Please fill out an employment application and we will be in touch with you.