COMPANY: AGRILECTRIC POWER, INC.
JOB TITLE: I/E TECHNICIAN
SUPERVISOR: MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR
The Instrument and Electrical technician’s primary responsibility is maintaining the instrument and electrical equipment within the facility. Proper performance in this position will produce high production with reliable operation and create a safe work atmosphere for all personnel and the plant. They will be required to make professional decisions and willing to accept the accountability on those decisions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains an awareness and understanding of the hazards of electrical equipment and process conditions.
- Utilizes test equipment (monitoring and simulating) in a skillful manner on electrical, mechanical, process and instrumentation equipment.
- Utilizes process flow diagrams, electrical schematics, instrumentation specification sheets and P&ID’s.
- Understands basic single and three phase electrical distributions
- Provides leadership in solving and training others in the trouble shooting/problem solving skills.
- Responds quickly to evaluate and troubleshoot items that will risk the production capability of the facility.
- Documents all changes for approval and verifies modifications to the proper documents.
- Coordinates and provides input to new projects with management and engineering.
- Provides housekeeping in those areas in which he/she works.
- Displays efficient troubleshooting skills, solving problems with self motivation skills.
- Communicates well while sharing his/her knowledge with peers.
- 5-years in an industrial environment
- Must have basic knowledge of electrical and instrumental fundamentals.
- Knowledge of reading and understanding process flow diagrams, electrical schematics, instrumentation specification sheets and P&ID’s
- Certificate of training from a technical institute.
This job may or may not be an active job posting. Please fill out an employment application and we will be in touch with you.